Print & Mount Size
- Minimum print size (mount window) is 150mm x 100mm
- Maximum mount size is 500mm x 400mm.
- For the annual exhibition the mount must also measure 500mm x 400mm to fit within the club’s frames.
- The maximum thickness of the mounted print should not exceed 4mm.
- The print should be labelled on the reverse side with the title of the entry. The entrant’s name must not appear. The label should be positioned along the uppermost side when the print is viewed is its normal position. This is especially important when the correct orientation of the print is not obvious from the image!
- In the annual competition where there are three categories, it is the entrant’s responsibility to additionally mark every entry with the appropriate category. Please see the annual competition page for details on the categories in this year’s competition.
- Mounted prints should be sturdy and images firmly taped in place. Prints that fall apart may be disqualified in external competitions and your print may become damaged.
Prints for Exhibition
- A given print may only be entered into the Club’s annual exhibition once.
- Prints that don’t meet the mount size requirements mentioned above may not be displayed.
- Unlike competition entries, please ensure your name appears with the title on the print’s label. The label should still be on the reverse.
- Prints for exhibition should be numbered in order of preference for display. In the event we run out of space to hang them and have to limit the number shown this helps guarantee everyone’s higher preference images are able to be displayed.
- The top three entries as voted by the public will be put on display at the subsequent year’s exhibition. If this applies to you, please keep your print safe for next year or leave it in the Club’s care (notifying the Exhibition Secretary that you have done so). You will also be asked for a digital copy of your winning print for use in the club’s publicity.