- The Audio Visual (AV) competition is judged collectively by Club members.
- The competition is for sequences of images which marry images, video, sound and text.
- The author can express an idea, present a thought, tell a story, illustrate a song; the subject is completely open.
- As with other photographic competitions the judging will be based on considerations of both the technical and aesthetic qualities of a sequence.
- Members may submit up to 3 sequences.
- The maximum duration of a sequence is 6 minutes.
For more details see the AV Entry Guidelines.