Skip to content
- Each bimonthly competition is composed of two entirely separate competitions – Prints and Projected Images.
- The competitions are all open, i.e. entries may be of any classification.
- There are five rounds in each calendar year, held in January, March, May, July and September.
- The print and projected image competitions will each have their own judge from within the Club.
- The maximum number of entries in each round is three prints and three projected images.
- The maximum number of entries in each programme year is twelve prints and twelve projected images.
- Neither print nor projected image entry should have been shown previously in any Club competition.
- The judge will mark each entry to a maximum of twenty marks.
- The judge will award First, Second and Third to the winning print and image entries in each round. Highly Commended and Commended awards are at the judge’s discretion.
- The best 8 marks for a member’s print entries and the best 8 marks for projected image entries over the five rounds will count towards the Bimonthly Print and Projected Image awards.
- The best 8 marks awarded for both prints and images combined over the year will count towards the “Photographer of the Year” shield and “Jim Strom Memorial Trophy” (new members) award.