- The 2022 bi-monthly competition is composed of two entirely separate competitions – Prints and Projected Digital Images.
- The category in both competitions is “Open”
- There are five rounds in each calendar year, typically held in January, March, May, July and September.
- The print and projected image competitions will each have their own judge, either from within the Club or an external Judge.
- The maximum number of entries in each round is 4 prints and 3 projected images.
- The maximum number of entries in each programme year is 16 prints and 12 projected images.
- Neither print nor projected image entry should have been shown previously in any Club competition.
- The judge will mark each entry to a maximum of twenty marks.
- The judge will award First, Second and Third to the winning print and image entries in each round. Highly Commended and Commended awards are at the judge’s discretion.
- The best 8 marks for a member’s print entries and the best 8 marks for projected image entries over the five rounds will count towards the Bimonthly Print and Projected Image awards.
- The best 8 marks awarded for both prints and images combined over the year will count towards the “Photographer of the Year” shield and “Jim Strom Memorial Trophy” (new members) award.